- Thomas P. DeMariniMD, FCCP, MBA, CPEThomas P. DeMariniMD, FCCP, MBA, CPEDr. Thomas DeMarini is a graduate of Northwestern University medical school and Loyola University Medical Center. He is board-certified in internal medicine and pulmonary disease. He obtained an MBA and a Certified Physician Executive Degree. He is a former member of the Board of Directors at Dekalb Medical, and Emory Johns Creek Hospital and has served on the executive committees of multiple Atlanta area hospitals. He is the founding member and the managing partner of Southeastern Lung Care. In his more than 2 decades of practice in the Metro Atlanta area he has treated 100s of patients with lung diseases such as COPD, asthma, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, chronic cough, and shortness of breath. He has presented lectures on topics as diverse as sepsis, pneumonia, airway disease, and coagulation problems.
- Harold D. JacksonMD, FCCPHarold D. JacksonMD, FCCPDr. Jackson received a bachelor's degree in Pre-Medical Chemistry from Wofford College where he was a member of The Blue Key Society. He received his medical degree from the University of South Carolina. Dr. Jackson is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine. He obtained his Pulmonary and Critical Care training at Medical College of Georgia. He has served as a Primary Investigator on multiple research studies. Dr. Jackson has given numerous Grand Rounds on the topics of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Septic Shock, Pulmonary Embolism, and Asthma. Dr. Jackson is a diplomate of the American Board of Pulmonary Medicine. He is a fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians. Dr. Jackson sees patients in our Conyers office.
- David C. SnyderMD, FCCPDavid C. SnyderMD, FCCPDr. Snyder received a bachelor's degree in Microbiology from the Honors Program at the University of Georgia. He received his medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia. Dr. Snyder completed an Internal Medicine residency at Georgia Baptist Medical Center, where he was Chief Resident. He completed a fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Louisiana State University Medical Center. Dr. Snyder has been twice recognized with the Stellar Physician Award from Rockdale Hospital. Dr. Snyder has served as Primary Investigator on multiple research studies. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Medicine and Board Eligible in Critical Care. Dr. Snyder is a member of the American College of Chest Physicians. Dr. Snyder sees patients in our Conyers office.
- C. Jonathan WuMD, FCCP, DABIM - Sleep MedicineC. Jonathan WuMD, FCCP, DABIM - Sleep MedicineDr. Wu has a Bachelor’s Degree in Physics from Peking University and his Medical Degree from Shanghai Medical University in China. He performed graduate work at the Georgia Institute of Technology and completed his Internal Medicine Residency training in NYU Downtown Hospital in New York. He finished his Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship training at Emory University Hospitals in Atlanta. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. He is a member of the American Thoracic Society, American College of Chest Physicians and American Academy of Sleep Medicine. His interests include Sepsis, ARDS, COPD and Sleep medicine. Dr. Wu sees patients in our Decatur office.
- Terri L. TenHoorMD, FCCPTerri L. TenHoorMD, FCCPDr. TenHoor graduated from the University of Georgia with a B.S. in Nursing in 1985. In 1988, she entered Emory Medical School where she graduated in 1992. She continued training through the Emory program until completing her Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine in 2000. Dr. TenHoor was in private practice in the Atlanta area before joining Southeastern Lung Care. She is Board certified in Internal, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine and is specifically interested in smoking cessation and critical care. Dr. TenHoor sees patients in our Decatur office.
- Jose F. AristizabalMD, FCCPJose F. AristizabalMD, FCCPJose F. Aristizabal, MD was born in Columbia South America. He attended University of Valle Medical School in Cali, Columbia where he completed his residency. He moved to the United States and was trained in Internal Medicine at Carraway Methodist Medical Center in Birmingham, Alabama. Dr. Aristizabal completed his Fellowship in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has been in private practice since 2002. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine. He is a member of the American Thoracic Society and the American College of Chest Physicians. Dr. Aristizabal sees patients in our Johns Creek office.
- David A. MillerMD, FCCPDavid A. MillerMD, FCCPBorn in Louisville, Kentucky, Dr. Miller arrived in Atlanta in mid 2007 after 10 years of practice in Florida. After a period of practice in North Atlanta, Dr. Miller joined SELC in October 2008. He received his undergraduate degree at Loyola University in New Orleans, LA. He graduated with an Honors Degree and as Summa Cum Laude. He completed Medical School at University of Kentucky where he graduated with High Distinction. He is an elected member of AOA. He did his Internal Medicine Residency and Pulmonary & Critical Care Fellowship in Tampa, Florida at the University of South Florida. He practiced for 7 years at Bond Clinic in Winter Haven, Florida before moving to Atlanta. His professional interests include asthma, COPD, Sarcoidosis and Interstitial lung disease. He is board certified in pulmonary disease and critical care medicine Dr. Miller sees patients in our Conyers office.
- Rana Rab HasanMD, FCCP, DABSM - Sleep MedicineRana Rab HasanMD, FCCP, DABSM - Sleep MedicineDr. Rab Hasan completed her Pre-Medical degree from St. Joseph's College for Women in Pakistan. Her medical degree was conferred at Dow Medical College, also in Pakistan. Dr. Rab Hasan did her Internship in Transitional Medicine at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, MI. She completed two years of Residency in Internal Medicine and a Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Rab Hasan is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, and Sleep Medicine. She is a member of The American Thoracic Society, American Academy of Sleep Medicine, and both a Member and Fellow of The American College of Chest Physicians. She is also a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine. Dr. Hasan sees patients in our Decatur office.
- Bryce CowgillMSN, ACNPBryce CowgillMSN, ACNPAdult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner-Board Certified, MSN, BSN, RN
Bryce obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from Georgia Southern University in Statesboro, Ga. in 2005. He then joined St. Joseph’sCandler Hospital System in Savannah, Ga. During his eight year tenure, he worked in the Intensive Care, Cardiac Intensive Care and Neuro Intensive Care Units.
Bryce obtained his Master’s degree in Nursing from Armstrong Atlantic State University in Savannah, Ga. in 2013.He then joined a Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine practice in Savannah.
In 2017, Bryce moved to Atlanta and joined Southeastern Lung Care.
Bryce has six years of experience in Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine.
Bryce sees patients in our Decatur and Johns Creek offices as well as providing hospital inpatient care under the direction of the Southeastern Lung Care physicians.
- Latasha Williams-PrinceMSN, FNP-CLatasha Williams-PrinceMSN, FNP-CLatasha graduated from Ball State University in 2005 in Muncie indiana with a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing. She was a staff Registered Nurse and charge nurse in critical care for 5 years in indiana caring for a variety of patients in the neuro ICU,cardiac ICU and medical/surgical ICU. She worked for an additional 2 years as a PACU nurse at a Level 1 trauma center. she moved to the Atlanta Area in 2013 working at Emory Decatur Hospital (formerly Dekalb Medical) in the ICU as a staff Registered Nurse for 4 years before pursuing her Masters of Science in Nursing specializing as a Family Nurse practitioner. She graduated in 2016 from South University in Savannah with high honors. She worked as a nurse practitioner specializing in cardiology for 2 years seeing patients at Emory Decatur Hospital,Emory LTAC, and outpatient. In 2019,She joined Southeastern Lung Care and sees patients at the Conyers office.